Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bathtime & New Kitties





I just had to put these pictures of Mark & John up. I thought they were so cute. The other night I gave them both their baths before bedtime. I feel that baths make it easier for them to relax and fall asleep faster. Mark loves taking baths. He gets all excited when he hears me start up the tub and tries to climb in before I take his clothes off. John isn't sure yet. I put him in the water and he started to cry, then he just stopped and looked down at the water like "oh this isn't bad". After that he had fun slashing in the water. He gets kinda hard to bath cause he can't quite sit up by himself so I am bathing him with one hand. Brek has to help me rinse off his hair. I can't wait till John is big enough for me to put him in the tub with Mark so I don't have to give bath's at 2 seperate times. That is going to be fun!



Meet our new kitties!! Me and Brek Yesterday decieded that we wanted to get a kitty. So we went down to the pound to look at some. We started looking ata real pretty gray one and this lady came up to us and told us that she was looking at that kitty but there was a lady out in the parking lot that had 2 kitties and they were free. So we went out there to look at them and we were going to get only one but we founf out they were sisters and she wanted to keep them together. So on a whim I said lets get both. So we had to hurry up and take them because there was a lady that wanted one. So we took off with our new kitties. They have seemed to started to get use to their new home. They are about 5 months old. They have all their shots but rabies. Next month we are going to go and get them spayed. Cause we don't want no babies. But the gray one is named Yuna. And the brown one is named Rikku. I think they are so cute!
If you are having trouble with seeing the color of them, Rikku is the top picture , & Yuna is the bottom one.

13 comments:

Jacquie said...

Awww cute kitties. Our Piper is almost 2 now, when we got her she was just itty bitty.

The boys are adorable! I bet they will have a blast bathing togehter one day.

Nonie said...

Your little boys are so cute... Good luck with the new kitties..

Jolene George said...

very cute clean little boys. Nothing better than the smell of babies ofter a bath...bonus, it does tucker them out. Adorable new kitties. Did Brek name them?
I will check my calendar for Wednesday. Kelly Walker wanted to meet us at the zoo, so I will email her too.

Susie Q said...

Hi Brittany...I am a blog friend of your MIL Jolene and I wanted to stop in and say howdy! Welcome to the bloggy world! WE all just love you and your family...Brek and the sweet boys. I feel like we already know you so well through Jolene!
I will be visiting you regularly!
Have fun with this, have a sweet Sunday and give those 2 angels a kiss from me!

Hugs,
Sue

Jolene George said...

updated :o)

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys and kitties. I can see a major tsunami ahead with two little boys in the bathtub together, what fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos, Brittany! :) The boys are so big already. wow!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute kitties! You know I still have Milo which used to be Misfit. I love her. She is not fixed yet but will be. With all this buying do you guys have any tax money left? I haven't even filed my taxes yet. March 7th.

Anonymous said...

Bath time over at the Neal house is someone is bathed everyday. The 2 babies get a bath every other morning. One in her duck bath in the tub and the other in a small tub at the sink because he is not sitting up yet. The 2 older boys get a bath every night before bed. I do get sick of baths, but I don't want smelly kids. Gotta love those pics

Anonymous said...

The new kittens are very cute, so awesome you kept them both!!

I found you from your MIL, and thought I'd come by to greet you personally.

Your boys are simply adorable!!

My blog is private but, if you wanna be part of my "private-ness" feel free to email me. jennifer1220@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you, Brittany and Brek, for spaying your cats!! I love to hear that - too many kitties without homes. Love your blog - heard of you through Jolene's blog!

Briana said...

Aww, I love kittens! So cute!

And there's the taggie I made John! So cool!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww Maddie has always loved her bath. They are so fun when they get big enough to sit up alone! Both boys are adorable as always.

Congrats on the kitties. Two really are easier than one. They entertain each other. What does Mark think about them?