Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Computer





Today me and Brek decided that we needed to use some of our tax money to help us get a new computer because our old one sucked really bad. It would cut out in the middle of whatever you were doing sometimes. You wouldn't know when it was going to cut out until it did. It also liked to freeze alot. So it was really hard to be able to do much on it. We didn't pay that much for it so I guess we got what we paid for. Brek also picked up a hand gun from the Bass Pro shop. He has wanted one for along time. And since we had the money for it I didn't see why not. This is all stuff we have been wanting to get and we always said we would get them when we got the money. We were also going to go down to Levitz furniture store today cause they were having a big sale on area rugs and we wanted to get one, but weren't able to cause poor Mark started running a 100.6 degree fever. So I gave the poor little guy some Tylenol and bath & sent him to bed early cause he was so tired. I hate it when my babies are sick. I just feel so bad cause they aren't able to tell you exactly what is wrong or where it hurts. So really all you can to is just kinda guess. Well I have to go clean my apartment, it needs a good cleaning. *Night*

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

That computer is so Brek. It will be nice to use a computer that doesn't give you fits all the time. Don't spend all your money...put some in savings. :o)