Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A day at the Park.





Today Me and the boys went to meet my sister Jessica, Skye & Jessica's friend Mac at the park. The kids had a blast. Mark loved going down the slide & the big boy swing. Skye liked to climb the stairs to the slide but not go down the slide. John had fun sitting in his stroller watching everyone. Mark also loved stitting on the little duck rocker. He was so cute today. He was all over the place. After that we all went out to eat at Taco bell. Mark didn't really eat anything buty his chair had the biggest mess around it. I have no clue how that happened.
On our way back home I saw Mark's carpet cleaning truck parked outside a apartment complex so I stopped in to see how he was doing. It was fuuny. I mean what are the odds of me being in that area the same time he was.
Well it is official. John is big boy. He can army crawl to get to where he wants and he is eating grahm crackers by himself. I still hacve to help him sometimes when he takes to big of a bite. It is so scary! He is growing so fast!

10 comments:

Missy Glave said...

What a great day for the park!!

Jolene George said...

How fun! Gotta love park days. I see cute little Skye back behind Mark on the duck. I'm so glad you and Jessica are getting along so well now.
The boys are adorable!
Funny that you ran into Mark while he was working.
We had Taco Bell yesterday too. I hated it. Maybe I need to learn to stick with the basics so I will be less dissapointed.

Kim said...

Looks like it was a fun day at the park! You have to enjoy them now before it gets to hot to even walk outside.

Kimberly said...

Your kiddos are so cute..i can't wait till our weather gets warmer and we can get outside to play. Have a great day.

Briana said...

Oh I'm so jealous that it's bright and sunny there and that the boys are wearing short sleeves! It's below zero here today and it's even cold in the house! Brrr!

Chickenbells said...

oh, I love going to the park! I meant to leave a comment yesterday and my computer got a bit wonky all of a sudden (the internet connection at the shop is strange at best!)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Isn't it nice to live in a State where you can go to the park in February? It looks like they had fun!!!

I have the same aquarium swing for Melanie that you have for John! Don't you just love it?

Monogram Queen said...

Awww glad you had an awesome day at the park! So cute!

Jolene George said...

I'm so glad you guys came to mom's birthday dinner last night. I had a good time with you. :o)

Susie Q said...

They are the cutest boys!! And being in the park is always fun!!

Hugs,
Sue