Friday, February 8, 2008

My little Princess


Yesterday when I posted my blog I realized that I forgot to mention some important pepole in my life. First is my older sister Jessica and my younger brother Jacob, We have had our fights but we always love each other in the end. Then there is the most important little girl in my life, my Princess Skye. She is my niece and she is the cutest little girl you have ever seen! Since I don't get a little girl because of the George curse I consider her like a daughter. For those of you who don't know what the George curse is I will now explain it to you know. George's don't produce girls. Brek has 4 brothers, his dad has 6 brothers and 1 sister who is the youngest. Now there are some Georges who had girls but it is rare. So unless I am willing to have like 4 more boys' to see if I will even have a daughter. And I am not wanting that many children. My two boys' are enough of a hand full already.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Little Miss Skye really is a cute princess and you treat her just like she was your own and she loves you to pieces.