Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank you!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to stop by and read my bolg. All of your comments brung a huge smile to my face. Today was a fun day, Jolene came over to help put up the pictures' she gave us for Christmas. Now our apartment looks like we live here. Thank you Jolene!! Also since Brek was still awake we decided to go out to eat at Cafe Rio. Mark woke uo today and he seemed to be feeling better so that was exciting. but as the day went on he grew more & more fussy. I took his temp and it was back up again, this time to 100.3 degrees. So I gave him some Tylenol and put him to bed. I went in to check on him and he was standing there with puke everywhere. I felt so bad because you could tell that he had puked after he fell asleep cause it was in his hair & all over his pillow. So in the bath he went. Baths always seem to make him feel better. Well I have to go. Mark is starting to get real fussy. But I will post pictures of the new improved apartment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope baby Mark is better soon!

September

Missy Glave said...

Sounds like you had a great day with Jolene. Can't wait to see the pictures you hung up.

I've discovered that baths are miracle workers with little ones.

Hopefully Mark will feel better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,
I've been reading Jolene's blog for several years now so I feel like I know you! I remember when both those sweet babies came along and your wedding too! Its been amazing watching you and Brek grow along the way and always with such love, hard work and commitment to family. Welcome to blogland!