Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Picture's


Yeah this little guy can crawl out of his play pen!




I just want to thank everyone again who took the time to come over and read my blog. Sorry I did not post the pictures yesterday I was so tired. I think I am coming down with something. I am not achy feeling but I can't breathe out my nose my throat is scratchy & because my nose is stuffy I can't taste any food. Which bugs me more than anything cause I love food. I was very disappointed last night when I went to eat my spaghetti and I couldn't taste any of it. Well on the up side Mark seems to be feeling a little better he woke up in a pretty good mood and so far he isn't running a fever. But we will see how long that last cause he didn't have one yesterday morning but in the afternoon he did. I am also putting up some pictures of Mark & John playing on our bed after I cleaned our room. Also big news, John at 6 months is basically already crawling. He hasn't got the motions down but if he see's something in front of him, he will do his little army type crawl and get it. He is getting big to fast! Mark didn't start crawling until like 8 months. I am so suprised that John is already starting. Well I have to go and clean my apartment and do my laundry. I hate doing laundry. It always sits in a pile for weeks till I kick my butt and fold them.

5 comments:

Jolene George said...

I had a good time with you yesterday. I love your bedding. So glad Mark's fever is gone but not glad you are sick now. We will put off the zoo until everyone is back to 100%. Your pictures look great!

Monogram Queen said...

Hi Brittany i'm over here from your MIL's. Your babies are just darling! Welcome to Blogland!

Briana said...

Glad Mark is feeling better! Sorry you're now getting sick. That's always how it goes though, mom's can never stay well while taking care of the sick kiddos!

Missy Glave said...

Love the pictures on the walls ... they look awesome!!

How cute is that picture of Mark crawling out of his crib to John? Big brother wants to be close to little brother.

I really hope you feel better soon. I'm a SAHM too ... and I definately know how it feels to get sick and still have to manage the household. Take care of yourself and take a bit of rest when you can.

It's amazing that John is already beginning to crawl at 6 months old! Your little ones are sure going to keep you busy!!

Nonie said...

Your pictures look great! I also hate laundry, I have a pile on my couch that needs folded .. Better get my butt in gear too..