Monday, February 18, 2008

Boys'



Isn't He so cute! I put him in his swing cause I needed to get some stuff done around the house. I look over to check on him and he fell asleep like this! I didn't think that he was going to fall asleep cause he usually doesn't fall asleep in his swing. But he did and it was nice. He didn't sleep to long but it was okay. I couldn't just let him sleep like that, but I needed a picture of it first. So I took this cute photo then laid him back in the swing.


So I was sitting there in the kitchen & I look over to check on Mark and this is where I found him. He was sitting in the walker watching his morning tv shows. I thougt he looked like a fricken goofball. I tried to take him out and he got all mad and started yelling at me! So I left him in there until he decided that he wanted to come out. Which was not for like another 15 minutes. Sorry the picture is sideways I turned it but this is how it keep turning out.


So over the past month Brek has been feeling pretty crappy on & off. One week he will feel completly fine and then the next week he feels like crap. So he was tired of being sick & gave in to go to the doctor. And for those who know Brek know that going to the doctor is a big deal. Cause "real men" don't need doctors. Well actually he said nobody really needs a doctor. And from what I heard alot of the George men think the same way. They could break a some ribs or something to that nature and they still wouldn't go in. But anyways she said that it was probably mostly allergies with a cold. So he was given Nasal spray & Antibiotic. He had to take off work cause he felt so bad.

*Update on Kitties* Our kitties have seem to gotten use to living here. They are very lovey on us. Which I love! Cause the last kitty we had didn't like to be touched or cuddled with. But I have had both of them at different times come up when I am feeding John & start to purr and love on me and take a nap. Mark has really gotten use to them. They will come up and rub up on him. Mark loves it! He will start to laugh and try & move away. But he really has really learned to be "soft" these last to days. I will watch him and he will pet the cat all soft and nice. It is so cute, but then he will try to sit on them and ride them like a dog. John also seems to like them. Whenever he see's them walk past he stops what he is doing to watch and smile at them.

To all those who are wanting to go the Highland Games are this weekend!! Yay! I am so excited for them. I have been waiting all year for them and they are finally here! Oh it is going to be awsome!!

8 comments:

Missy Glave said...

John looks adorable asleep in the swing ... it amazes me how they can just fall asleep anywhere ...

And look at Mark ... what a silly boy!!

Briana said...

Hope Brek feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

amazing how they fall asleep in those swings. my sons head would be dangling and i'd push it back and it'd drop forward again. looks painful, lol.

how your husband feels better....and your right "real men don't need doctors"...my husband was and is still like that. years ago he was not feeling well and he ended up having a seizure and had to go ambulance to the hosp. would've been so much easier if he had gone to the dr when he felt lousy rather than letting it get to that point! MEN!!

Jolene George said...

Love the pics of the boys...funny kids.
So glad the kittles are fitting in. Nothing better than lovey ones.
So glad Brek went to the doctor. I was never even able to get him to take tylenol for a headache, let alone go to a doctor. He comes by it honestly. Mark is the one who broke his ribs and didn't go in. I think Mark has only gone to express care ONCE...that was only because Cole was really sick as well so he thought they could look at him while they were taking care of Cole. Even major cuts he will super glue and butterfly bandage himself. George men are stubborn.

Kim said...

Sweet picture of John falling asleep in the swing....I have pictues of my baby doing the same thing. Happy Tuesday!

Jolene George said...

P.S. Let me know when Brek is feeling better so we can reschedule the zoo outing.

Monogram Queen said...

Mine used to fall asleep in the swing quite often. So cute! Glad the kitties are blending in so well with the fam!

Have a BLAST at the Highland Games. You deserve it!

Hope Brek feels better. Allergies & sinus probs are NO fun and lead to other crap :(

Anonymous said...

I so remember Josh falling asleep like that when he was little. I always thought he looked so uncomfortable! LOL