Friday, February 22, 2008

Hair Cut & Tags



So today I decided that it was time to cut my hair. It has seriously been two years since I have cut my hair. I had alot of split ends. I was so nervous cause I really really like my hair but I knew it needed to be cut. There was so much dead to it. I think it looks so good now. I am still trying to get use to it. She cut 6 inches off of it! Brek thought is was short but he siad my hair looks so much better now. It has body and looks healthy. But I am going to give myself a full body makeover. I am starting to get in shape. I have started a diet and I am eating alot better that what I had been. I have been working out. Not everyday but I am trying to do better on that. My goal is to have a bikkini worthy body by summer. So my goal is to lose at least 20-25 lbs. I am also whitting my teeth as I am typing this. I have been wanting to do that for a while. And while we were at Wal-Mart they had a pack of all the products you need on sale. I was excited. So how many of you out there also but lose weight as one of your resolutions' for the new year?
Also the Highland games are tommorrow!!! Yay I am so excited. It is going to be so fun. So who is going to be there?
*Tagged* I was tagged by my cousin-in-law Camille!
What is his name? Brek Adam George
How long have you been married? Almost 2 years
How long did you date? Off & on for 3 years but steady before we got married for about 7 months
Who eats more sweets? Deffinatly Me
Who said I love you first? He did, via a text message
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? He does
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different ways
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn
Who cooks dinner?Me, he knows how to cook with a microwave
Who drives more? He does
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? He did
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? He does
I am going to be tagging Briana & Patti! Have fun!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Your hair looks great!
Have a fun weekend ☺

Missy Glave said...

You hair looks wonderful!!!

Nonie said...

It looks healthy and beautiful..

Chickenbells said...

Your hair looks wonderful! It's amazing what a cut can do isn't it? This must be the kind of year that people want to do body make-overs...because I'm doing mine as well...I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!!

Briana said...

WOW! You've got some long hair girl! It looks great. But I must ask...where do you need to lose 20-25 pounds? Your feet? You're so tiny!

I'm playing along with the tag right now.

Grandma September said...

Your hair looks nice! I got an inch cut off mine yesterday too. :)

Jolene George said...

your hair look so awesome Brittany! I love it!
U;m right there with you on the weight loss...only MORE pounds. :o)

Jacquie said...

Love the haircut, looks good.

I did this tag too and it was fun.