Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sick boy


Mark woke up today with a fever of 102.1 degrees. You could tell just by looking at him that he felt miserable. So we gave him some Tylenol and then put him in the bath to see if I could get his core temprature down at all. It seemed to help a little. Soon after that he decided tha he wanted to lay down in his bed so I put him in his crib gave him a bottle a woobie. He ended up taking a like a 3 hour nap. Right now he is watching Disney Channel, but you can tell he still feels like crap just by looking at him. My poor baby.

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Brittany welcome to the blogging world!!

I hope Mark is feeling better soon ...

You have a beautiful family and I look forward to visiting your blog often.

Briana said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I read Jolene's blog and she posted the link to yours.

(I'm the one who made the teddy bear taggies for your boys!)

Briana

Jolene George said...

awwww...my little guy is sick. You can see it in his eyes and in his rosey cheeks. Give him a hug from Grammy George.

Jacquie said...

Hi there. Came over via Jolene's blog, I have enjoyed reading about your adorable boys there.

Nice to "meet" you :-)

I like your pink blog, I have a blue blog which is kinda funny when I think about as I have all girls?? He he he.

Nonie said...

Hello Brittany, Hope your little guy is feeling better. Welcome to the blogging world..