Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Time



My name is Brittany George & this is my first blog ever. My mother-in-law Jolene has had one for quite some time now. I bet that many of you have read her Blog she is quite popular on here. Well a little about me. I am the middle child to some of the greatest parents whose names are John & Alison Allen. I am also married the GREATEST guy in the whole entire world & his name Brek Adam George. He is the oldest son of Mark and Jolene George. We have two aboslutly gorgeous baby boys. Our oldest son is named Mark and he is going on 17 months already. I don't know where the time went with him. And then our youngest son is named John, and he is almost 6 months. I feel like just last week I was in the hospital having him. Brek works as a night manager at Quik Trip. It has been hard with him being on nights for so long, but he has an interview to get a different position with-in Quik Trip and he would be off of nights so we are so hoping that he get's that job. I am a full time stay at home mom & I couldn't be happier. I love being able to be with my boys' all day long. In a couple of months I am going to start watchin my good friend Megans son twice a week. I am real excited about that cause I don't get to see the little guy enough & now I will be able to see him all the time. Well I am going to have to stop typing sooner or later so I will update this more tomorrow.
*Night!*

5 comments:

Jolene George said...

Welcome to the blogging world Miss Brit. Love you guys so much.

Kimberly said...

Welcome...looking forward to reading your blog. Have a great day.

Kim said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I will be back to read it often.

Chickenbells said...

Welcome to the Blogging world! I'm over here courtesy of your MIL...I hope you have a wonderful time blogging. It's such a great way to keep track of all the things that you have been doing...and with the 2 boys, it will be a great way for you to keep track of their growing up!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at that face!